Content MarketingToday's marketing needs to be so compelling that people don't consider it marketing.
A More Modern Approach to Marketing
Content marketing aims to create and distribute valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract prospective customers, build trust and nurture them until they’re ready to buy. Today’s empowered customers prefer to gather information, locate vendors and compare features and benefits on their own, without a salesperson. In most industries, the differences between competing products are miniscule.
By now, most companies realize they need to be implementing a content marketing strategy. To be effective, content marketing needs a solid strategy that addresses your customers’ deepest needs, nurtures them along their buyer’s journey and positions your company as the thought leader in your market. Your content also requires a heavy dose of inventive thinking, so it stands out – commanding attention and inspiring action.
Check Out Our Content Marketing Guide
Discover the insights you need to engage your prospects and customers. Open your mind to content marketing.
Learn how to:
- Position Yourself As An Industry Leader & Trusted Resource
- Earn Your Customers’ Loyalty & Business
- Increase Your Referral Rate
Developing and Executing A Revenue Generating Content Marketing Strategy
Our unique, strategic approach helps unlock growth
Our team can create a content marketing strategy designed to reinforce and enhance the value of your company and its products and services. We will:
- Conduct interviews with your staff and key customers to understand your current marketing challenges and growth opportunities, your key customer segments and your competitive situation
- Learn about the needs and aspirations of your target audience and what motivates them
- Map out their typical journey, from the time they realize they have a need, through the sale and beyond.
- Identify key points along the process where we can influence their behavior with high-quality content
- Create engaging content that resonates with your target audience at each phase of their buying cycle (no boring, “me-too” evergreen content).
- Identify the marketing channels that will provide the most traction for your content. From websites, SEO, LinkedIn, Twitter, email campaigns, white papers, blogs, newsletters, videos, product guides, datasheets, webinars and direct mail, we do it all.
- Consistently publish and measure the impact of your content, and tweak our approach as needed to deliver the desired results
- Position your company as a thought leader in your industry – the “go-to” source about your type of product or service!
Exercise Inventive Thinking…Check Out Our Blog
Content Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today
When you see an old friend, do you give them a handshake or a 'bro hug'? Of course, if you’re under 30 years old, you give them a hug to let them know that you’ve missed them and you appreciate them. It's more intimate than a traditional handshake. What's a 'bro hug'?...read more
Who in their right mind would build a house without a blueprint? You need a detailed blueprint to convert the piles of building materials on your empty lot into a beautiful, finished home. If you try to build it on your own, without a blueprint, you’ll end...read more
Today, if you’re not yet on board the content marketing train, you may get run over. It's that simple. Your customers have changed and you need to adapt the way you're marketing. If you continue to use the same old ways to communicate with them, you'll be left in the...read more