“Be BOLD or italic, never regular.”- Cultivate Communications
When it comes to getting your customer’s attention, you need to be creative and brave. It’s more than just picking a different font (although it never hurts to ensure you stand out visually). The idea is to get noticed—to do something bold and daring that ensures your business, your products, and your services stay fresh in the hearts and minds of your customers.
It’s even okay to be a little weird (puppymonkeybaby, anyone?), but it’s best if you aim for what truly makes your brand stand out. Know your audience and tailor your communication to really speak to them.
Don’t forget: You are your brand. What do you have a reputation for? What makes you unique among all the other brands out there? What do you do differently than others in your industry? There’s one thing you do better than everyone else. Find it and convey it in every message.
Just like your customers, no two brands are identical. Even if you provide the same services as six competitors in town, at the exact same price, find what makes you special and distinctive and shout it from the rooftops! Be bold with your message—make yourself stand out, and be remembered for what you do best!
- Your content marketing is your brand. Content creates public perception, which is why your message and marketing are so vital to reaching and retaining your customers.
- Quirky marketing is great for puppymonkeybabies and standout brands that appeal to younger markets, but how do you make your brand exciting when your product is well…kinda boring? Read: 6 Content Marketing Tips for Non-Sexy Industries and Content Marketing for “Boring” Industries: 10 Tips for Creating Interesting Content.
- If you’re having a hard time pinpointing how to show your audience what makes your company so special, check out these 6 Unique Marketing Ideas to Spark Your Creativity.
- When you start to uncover what’s special about your brand, you’ll also unveil your story, layer by layer. Your brand’s story is a VERY powerful tool.
- Your story explains the way your products impact your customer. This is KEY: the way you help your customers solve problems is the very thing that’ll ensure you get noticed! You just need to tell your story. The big picture? Your brand story sells without selling.
Ready to BOLDLY go forth and share your brand story? To learn more ideas on how to move past the “regular,” be sure to follow Cultivate on LinkedIn or subscribe below to receive Motivational Monday updates in your inbox each week.
Get Motivated Every Monday!
Marketing creativity is the ability to tap into our mental pool of resources — knowledge, information, insight, stats, examples — and combine them in unique ways. The larger the library of creative building blocks, the more visionary your ideas will grow to be.
Motivate your mind. Subscribe now to get full Motivational Mondays posts in your inbox every Monday morning: