“Stop wishing. Start DOING.”
We’re always trying to be the best there is—and that’s not a bad thing! But oftentimes, we get so bogged down with perfecting, we end up spinning our wheels rather than getting the ball rolling. We spend weeks trying to perfect our website before unveiling it (even though it’s already 99% there), or sketching out content before taking things live (even when we’re confident in our strategy).
While planning is important, it’s easy to get stuck. At some point, you have to take Nike’s advice and “Just Do It.” In today’s world, information moves quickly and trends are ever-changing with the latest technologies. It’s easy to become overwhelmed and start crafting the perfect answer and approach, or wishing you had everything in place and aligned before you have to begin. Well, technology’s not going to wait.
Plan, test, and execute so you don’t get left behind, wishing for the perfect plan to reveal itself.
- Is plain ol’ procrastination the problem? Try these 11 Practical Ways to Stop Procrastination or these 5 Scientifically Proven Ways to Beat Procrastination.
- While you wish for more time or a stronger team, your competitor is out there taking your customers. We get it: you’re busy! Here’s How to Make Content Marketing a Priority in 2016. Now’s the time to act and get your content marketing strategy in place and kickin’ butt.
- We often wish for the “perfect time” to present itself. Yet, we live in an unpredictable world—which is great. Why? Because we can learn to use current events to our advantage to bolster our marketing strategy. For example, the trend towards going mobile is here to stay…and growing rapidly. Learn more: check out these mobile marketing trends for 2016.
- One place it’s easy to get stuck spinning your wheels and hoping for a magic answer is with content marketing. Content marketing is a must for your business. Don’t hold back: make your company blog a priority, analyze your SEO, and keep your brand engaging so your customers keep coming back for more.
- Not sure where to start? Download this FREE guide: Side Door Thinking, to discover how content marketing can help you ramp up your website and complete your marketing strategy.
Get Motivated Every Monday!
Marketing creativity is the ability to tap into our mental pool of resources — knowledge, information, insight, stats, examples — and combine them in unique ways. The larger the library of creative building blocks, the more visionary your ideas will grow to be.
Motivate your mind. Subscribe now to get full Motivational Mondays posts in your inbox every Monday morning: