Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. –Dr. Benjamin Spock
You know your brand. You know your customers. Sometimes we get so caught up in viewing analytics, theorizing and strategizing that we spin ourselves into agitation. Just like Dr. Spock’s advice to frenzied new parents: sometimes you just have to step back, take a deep breath and realize you know what you’re doing. You’ve got this.
Understanding your customers, really getting to know them, and connecting with them on a personal level (rather than relying solely on data) will help you convey a clear message and speak to those customer in a voice they understand. Arming yourself with the latest info on content marketing and branding strategies can help.
It can be hard not to second guess yourself, especially when your company, your money and your reputation are on the line, but don’t allow doubt to creep in. Keep up on the latest trends and industry information and stay focused on your vision—it will drive you in the right direction every time.
- One of the biggest mistakes that can derail your marketing strategy? So much focus on getting your marketing message across that your content becomes boring. Yawn! Take a step back and put yourself in your customer’s shoes to ensure you’re on the right track.
- What your audience cares about + where that meets your brand message = a trusted method for finding the perfect balance for content.
- As you develop your brand and your messaging, remember: Your Content Marketing IS Your Brand. Ask yourself these 9 Brand-Building Questions to ensure you’re moving in the right direction.
- Regularly researching marketing best practices can ease doubt and strengthen your strategy. Check out these 8 great content marketing examples to explore.
- Great leaders trust their instincts (and themselves). If that makes you nervous, look at these logical reasons to go with your gut.
- We can learn a great deal from industry leaders. One thing that these success stories have in common? When doubt crept in, they trusted themselves and kept their focus to lead on toward success.
Trust in yourself, but if you need some direction on your marketing strategy, be sure to follow Cultivate on LinkedIn or subscribe below to receive Motivational Monday updates in your inbox each week.
Fertilize Your Mind — Weekly Marketing Updates
Marketing creativity is the ability to tap into our mental pool of resources — knowledge, information, insight, stats, examples — and combine them in unique ways. The larger the library of creative building blocks, the more visionary your ideas will grow to be.
Fertilize your mind. Subscribe now to get a weekly digest of our latest blog posts delivered directly to your inbox: