Don’t complain about things you’re not willing to change.
Change. It seems scary, but settling for the status quo causes us to feel dissatisfied and stagnant—not a winning formula for attracting customers. So the next time you notice something isn’t hitting the mark or could be improved, put on your big kid pants and make that change!
How many of us are the squeaky wheel that “helpfully” points out areas needing improvement? How many of us make those suggestions but never follow through? It’s time to put your money where your mouth is. Next time you notice something is off track, instead of complaining, SPEAK UP, brainstorm a solution, and act on it to get things running smoothly again. Even if you aren’t the decision maker or if you feel it’s not in your job description, you can still be the catalyst for change.
Change is fueled by consumer needs, market trends, and good old-fashioned “inventing answers to problems.” While you can’t always change outside influences, you can be integral to sparking solutions by knowing your product, understanding your market, and always thinking of ways to make things better. Stay on top of the latest trends and think forward to be a force for positive change!
- When it comes to digital marketing, change is constant—so if you don’t stay up on the latest trends, you’ll quickly get left in the dust. Nowadays, mobile is a must. Read more about how the mobile web is forcing us to be better content marketers.
- Understanding trends can help you predict and adapt to change. These 2015 print trends can help you form your plan.
- In an Internet minute, everything can change—this infographic illustrates just how rapidly information spreads.
- Remember: the smallest marketing changes often have the biggest impact.
- Ever wonder WHY there are so many changes in marketing? Sometimes change feels like the most constant factor. Competition, consumer needs and product lifecycle all contribute to our constantly changing industry.
Fertilize Your Mind — Weekly Marketing Updates
Marketing creativity is the ability to tap into our mental pool of resources — knowledge, information, insight, stats, examples — and combine them in unique ways. The larger the library of creative building blocks, the more visionary your ideas will grow to be.
Fertilize your mind. Subscribe now to get a weekly digest of our latest blog posts delivered directly to your inbox: