Nothing worth having comes easy.
Work…if it was easy, we’d call it something else. But you know what? When we work hard, we appreciate the fruits of our labor just a little bit more. When a marathon runner hits that finish line, they always say, “Well, that was easy.” Right?
Yet, every marathon, runners sign up and put themselves through hard work and training just so they can cross that finish line and feel the power of a goal achieved. Nothing worth having comes easy.
When your marketing efforts feel like you’re spinning your wheels—like you’re working “harder” and you’re not sure if it’s possible to work “smarter”—take comfort in keeping your goals in mind. It might be difficult, but in the end when you achieve your goal, you’ll know it’s worth it.
- Content marketing REALLY is like running a marathon sometimes. Don’t believe us? Check out these 5 things marathon running and content marketing have in common.
- Sometimes you just need a little more motivation to push yourself. Here’s a few ways to find that strength to keep going, when you feel like you’re working too darn hard.
- Your website might not be doing you any favors in terms of lightening your workload. Here’s why it’s time to demand a dynamic website makeover.
- Are finances holding you back? Maybe your company hasn’t started to rake in the big bucks yet, but you know you’re on your way. Don’t get discouraged. There are plenty of ways to grow your business on a shoestring budget.
- We all have blind spots in business—things that hold us back that we might not be able to clearly see. How do you hire to cover those blind spots and keep moving forward?
- Is your brand visible enough? Try these 10 tips to increase your marketing visibility to ensure your customers aren’t losing you in the crowd.
- Other powerful ways to get yourself seen and connect with your customers? Excellent content. Try adding video to your site—a powerful tool to engage.
Keep your eye on the prize and stay motivated. For ongoing ideas to make work a little easier, be sure to follow Cultivate on LinkedIn or subscribe below to receive Motivational Monday updates in your inbox each week.
Fertilize Your Mind — Weekly Marketing Updates
Marketing creativity is the ability to tap into our mental pool of resources — knowledge, information, insight, stats, examples — and combine them in unique ways. The larger the library of creative building blocks, the more visionary your ideas will grow to be.
Fertilize your mind. Subscribe now to get a weekly digest of our latest blog posts delivered directly to your inbox: