Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
How do you get your customers to really know who you are? While we’ve all perfected our elevator pitch, how great is it when you walk into a room or make a phone call and they already know who you are—and how great your brand is?
This is where great content marketing comes in. It’s about engaging and connecting with your customers in ways that build your relationship, increase loyalty and make people excited about doing business with you. Be an innovative trendsetter, tug at their heartstrings, and have a reputation for quality and excellent service that puts you above the rest…and then convey that amazing you-stuff to your target audience.
How do you build your reputation? Clear, concise and consistent messaging, plus deliberate branding get your message noticed. Any materials or information you share with your clients, investors and employees should have a “look.” It should be well-thought-out, capture the essence of your business, and be consistent across all materials and platforms.
After all, you never get a second chance to make a first impression, but isn’t it great when your reputation precedes you?
- Guess where customers go first? Your website and your social media pages! A content marketing strategy that captures your message and your image, and tells your story right away is sure to make a positive, lasting first impression. Here’s how to use your internal resources to kick off your content creation.
- Build a reputation for added value and convey that in your message. Give customers something unique your competition doesn’t offer.
- In a competitive market, how do you become a brand leader? Here are 6 ways you can rise above the crowd.
- It’s no secret that a great social media strategy can help you build your brand and your reputation. Here are 26 ways brands succeed at social media marketing.
- While we’re on the topic of social media, check out these 4 ways to get noticed on social media NOW.
- You have only 30 seconds to make an impression with your website, plus convey your excellent reputation. Responsive website design keeps your prospects engaged (instead of frustrated) from any-sized device.
Fertilize Your Mind — Weekly Marketing Updates
Marketing creativity is the ability to tap into our mental pool of resources — knowledge, information, insight, stats, examples — and combine them in unique ways. The larger the library of creative building blocks, the more visionary your ideas will grow to be.
Fertilize your mind. Subscribe now to get a weekly digest of our latest blog posts delivered directly to your inbox: