Busy is a choice. Stress is a choice. Joy is a choice. Choose Well. –Ann Voskamp
Consumers are told they have many choices—bold choices, wise choices, clear choices, easy choices. Ultimately the choice we want them to make is to choose our brand. Company culture can have a trickle down effect to customers and clients. Are your employees stressed out, too busy, or stretched too thin? How can you help your business to choose joy over stress and convey that to your customer?
We’ve seen it time and time again—successful companies are those that “choose joy” pass it on to their employees and ultimately reap the rewards in customer satisfaction, loyalty and happiness. This isn’t simply based on longer breaks, more pay or better benefits. It’s about building a workplace that employees feel good about and are excited about…and building a brand that customers feel good supporting.
So how do you change the momentum of your corporate culture and help your employees (and customers) make the right choice…?
Try these tips:
- What makes company culture great? Explore the four things that the 2014 Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” had in common.
- A great work environment starts with attracting the best employees. Here’s how to attract top talent, even in a limited pool like manufacturing. When you’re looking to recruit the best, consider adding social media as a tool.
- Hindsight is always 20/20, so consider how your company culture may have negatively affected customer service in the past, resulting in missed leads. How can you ensure you don’t make the same mistakes in the future?
- How likeable is your brand? Do customer’s view you as serious, reliable, quirky, fun? There are 10 questions you should ask yourself as you build your brand to help your customer’s make the right choice. (You!)
- We’ve listed seven of the best top-viewed TED Talks on business and they all have something in common—bringing more joy into the workplace. It comes in many forms, from happiness to genius, power to honesty, inspiration to nurturing and more. Take a look for inspiration and make the choice to choose and spread joy in your workplace!
Stop banging on the front door of your customer’s mind …when the side door is wide open! Learn how to create a great content marketing strategy that showcases your brand story. Download this FREE guide, Side Door Thinking, to discover how you can use storytelling as part of an effective marketing strategy.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase Your Referral Rate
- Increase Your Social Media Reach
- Leverage New Product Lines & Revenue Streams
- Earn Your Customer’s Loyalty & Business
- Position Yourself As An Industry Leader & Trusted Resource