Modern marketers are artists and scientists. Today’s marketing campaigns need to be measured, analyzed, and calibrated based on real–time data. In other words, they require constant creative adjustments. The best part about creativity?
The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Below is a collection of creative examples from a few of our favorite marketing articles:
- We all know it is not what you say, but how you you say it. This classic video, “The Story of a Sign” shows how creativity saves the day.
- Effective marketing in today’s social world hinges on great storytelling. Check out these 5 creative examples and tips to ensure your marketing story is compelling, interesting and effective. Be sure to also look at this example of how Ford is using creative storytelling to sell their new F Series.
- No matter the road they take to get there—email marketing, web browsing, or social media—your content is what people see, share, and talk about. Great content drives traffic and creates buzz. Check out these 10 tips for creating compelling content.
- Even with a great content and marketing story, you still need a strong “call to action” (or CTA). Surprisingly, a lot of businesses fail to use CTAs effectively…and lose potential business as a result. Take a look at the what, the where and the how of writing compelling and creative CTAs.
- So, you know content marketing is good for SEO and building client relationships. Do you secretly ask yourself, “What’s the Difference Between Content Marketing and Copywriting?” and “Am I doing this right?” Check out this inspiring video on creativity and writing from Ira Glass.
Stop banging on the front door of your customer’s mind …when the side door is wide open! Learn how to create a great content marketing strategy that showcases your brand story. Download this FREE guide, Side Door Thinking, to discover how you can use storytelling as part of an effective marketing strategy.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase Your Referral Rate
- Increase Your Social Media Reach
- Leverage New Product Lines & Revenue Streams
- Earn Your Customer’s Loyalty & Business
- Position Yourself As An Industry Leader & Trusted Resource